Sunday, June 13, 2010

IT STARTED OF A DREAM


In 2007 I started to dream of a productive life in aging years wherein I will be retiring from my job as Campus Minister in one of the Catholic Schools in Davao City.
I thought it I was in crises but my dream was a healthy sign of generativity according to my age.

A family friend of mine, Irog and Linda Margate started Vermi Culture. After making a simple research to this vermi be raised or cultured with the help also of my good neighbor Dodong and Nancy Braga I was encouraged also to culture. I put up two big junk plastic basin as my initial cage. Since I was new then of this thing I don't make serious follow-up of watering my vermi that made their place dried up often times.
In other hand I keep telling my friends that I am culturing Vermi at my backyard and the funny is that I

No comments:

Post a Comment